Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Water Cycle

The Water Cycle
I will be talking about the water cycle which has 3 stages.  These stages are Evaporation, Condensation and Precipitation. The water cycle goes on forever it keeps on going round in a circle.

Evaporation:
The first part of the water cycle is Evaporation. This is water when  evaporates into vapour which goes into clouds. This happens when the sun heats up the water and turns into vapour. Vapour is water in gas form. If you heat up water in a pot, you can see steam coming out that is vapour.

Condensation:
The second part of the water cycle is Condensation. Condensation is when the vapour turns into water. The water can be solid which is hail and liquid which is rain. An example of Condensation is when warm, moist air hits cold objects. Another example when you are taking a shower and the water is hot, there is a lot of steam that is Condensation.

Precipitation:
The third and last part of the water cycle is Precipitation. Precipitation is when the clouds get to heavy and are filled with water. So the water comes down on the surface of Earth. The water can be hail, rain, spitting and snow.

We need the water cycle to stay alive because we need water. We need water for plants to help them grow. The water cycle fills up rivers.

  • Something that I did well: I think my spelling is good and my paragraphs.
  • Something I can improve for next time: I need more writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.