Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Festival Of The Arts

Yesterday we started festival of the arts. I chose guitar for beginners for my first choice because I want to know how to play a few songs on a guitar. Yesterday we learned how to play the g chord, the d chord and the a chord. It's where you put your fingers on the strings on the neck of the guitar.  We also learned the parts of the guitar, there is the bridge that is what holds the strings, the body, the neck where do the chords and some more.
Image result for a chord guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.