Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Paperboy Novel Study

For Reading, we are reading about a book called Paperboy. My first impression was I think it looks good because it has a award on the front so it must be good. On the cover it looks like a boy that delivers newspaper and mail. He looks unhappy. On the back, it says hes doing his best friend's paper route for the month of July. But he isn't looking to forward to interacting with the customers because there's a neighborhood junk man, a bully and a thief, that does all the trouble. I feel good about doing a novel study because it is fun and I get better at reading while doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sameer,

    It was nice to read your first impressions about our novel study. It sounds like you are looking forward to this new type of learning. I am excited to teach your group about this book and the story it tells.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.