Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Business & Enterprise: Market Day

Today was Market Day and our company name is Boom Boom Pop Shot and we did balloon popping. You throw darts at balloons and you try to pop them, if you pop the balloon you can get lollies or even a stuffed animal. Today, my favourite part was going around and buying some stuff from other sellers. I brought a fortnite game, it was so fun. I liked how we sold out and so much people had fun. If I did it again, I would use more tape on the balloons or go inside because the balloons were blown away by the wind. But we got them all back and sticked them back on.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your blogpost Sameer. This is a nice piece of writing. I like how you shared your thoughts on Market Day with us and reflected on what you could do differently next time to help improve your carnival game.

    Well done!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.