Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Independent Novel Study

We are doing a independent novel study. So we have to read a book and there are task to do about the book. My book is really good.It is about a ninjas. Here are some work I did.


A letter to the author.
The book is really good. How long did this take to write? When was this book made? How did you get this idea? Who inspired you? I think the characters were really creative.

A summary.
We have met Taka, Renzo, Cho, Tenshin, The Grandmaster and Lord Oda. The main events that have happened: Lord Oda came with all of his samurai and nearly took down the village but Renzo,Cho and Taka saved the day. At the end they went to take down lord Oda and his team.



1 comment:

  1. Hi sameer Caleb from Hornby High I liked how you told everybody what book we are doing and many next time you could add images
    but after all I liked how you layed you post out
    How long have you been reading your book.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.