Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney

 Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth Summary

Greg faces challenges with the start of a new school year. He's not friends with his old best friend, Rowley anymore and doesn't know anyone else who is best friend material. Rowley got a pimple before Greg and Greg was jealous because having a pimple is being 'manly'. Other kids his age are starting to attend boy-girl parties and post pictures of their exciting lives online. He tries to find new friends but cannot and in the end, will get back together with Rowley and try get into a party which he does. I think it is a good book and it is pretty realistic to some high school students. I personally liked reading the book.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the "pimple" example for realism. It's a popular series.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.