Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Far-right threats to Maori women


Far-right threats to Maori women

13 August 2021, The Press

Maori women have been getting racist threats including Siouxsie Wiles, who was threatened after her work on COVID-19. Some have been even getting racist mails which is really bad because the racists know where the Maori women live because they have been sending letters. They even get rape threats and they get threats and racist comments everyday through email, Tiktok, Instagram etc. This needs to change.

1 comment:

  1. How do we stop "hate speech" Sameer? I see that in Social Studies the class is looking at Nazi Germany who also used propaganda a lot.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.